Verse of the Day :

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Exalt You ( New Praise and Worship Song - 2013 )

I Exalt You

( New Worship Song - 2013 )

Christian Praise and Worship Music Video


I wrote this song just after my city experience a devastating earthquake. I wanted the message to say that no matter what the world looks like around me, I choose to worship God. The lyrics say "I exalt You in this Place". Basically meaning you don't need to be in a Church on Sunday to worship God. You can choose to worship God everyday no matter where you are. At work, home, anywhere! If you're sad, lonely, lost, broken then turn to Him. Alternately if everything is great in your life worship Him for the blessings He is pouring out on you.
 
Don't leave it till tomorrow. Don't say "yeah I'll just wait till I finish this" Do it now! He will bring you peace and comfort. Why? because He loves you and adores you.
I hope this song blesses you.

Author and video source  : nzplatts ( YouTube Channel )

== † † † † † † † ==


HolyScreen @ YouTube - Called To Serve !

== † † † † † † † ==

Bible Scriptures For Your Thoughts & Digest :

Revelation 15:4 (NIV)
Who will not fear you, Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”


Psalm 34:3 (NIV)
Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.


Psalm 117:1-2 (NIV)
(1) Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. (2) For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord.
Amen !

Photobucket

== † † † † † † † ==

Bible Scriptures Powered By :

http://www.biblegateway.com/
( A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions )
 

http://biblos.com/
( Search, Read, Study the Bible in Many Languages )