Verse of the Day :

Sunday, January 20, 2013

In Your Love - By : Nichole Nordeman ( Christian Music Video ) - [ Flashback - 1999 ]

In Your Love

By : Nichole Nordeman

Album : Heaven & Earth


( Flashback - 1999 )

You can get the lyrics here : HigherPraise.Com 

The CD "Heaven & Earth" was released in 1999, containing 10 songs by some of the top female vocalists at the time: Michelle Tumes, Margaret Becker, Nichole Nordeman, Rebecca St. James, and Jennifer Knapp. Two songs for each of them. A wonderful and much-underrated CD which I highly recommend.

Author and video sourc: Bob Marshall ( YouTube Channel )

== † † † † † † † ==



HolyScreen @ YouTube - Called To Serve !

== † † † † † † † ==

Bible Scriptures With Reference To The Above Video :

Psalm 132:14 (NKJV)
This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.


Psalm 91:2 (NKJV)
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;

My God, in Him I will trust.”

Philippians 3:8 (NIV)
What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things.

I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ

Psalm 27:4 (NIV)
One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek:

that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.

Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV)
But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint.

Amen !

Photobucket

== † † † † † † † ==

Bible Scriptures Powered By :

http://www.biblegateway.com/
( A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions )
 

http://biblos.com/
( Search, Read, Study the Bible in Many Languages )