Verse of the Day :

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yes Nor Araradzem ( Greek Praise & Worship Song ) By : Spring Of Life Church & Ministries

Yes Nor Araradzem

I am a New Creation

( Greek Christian Music Video )

Praise & Worship Song

By : Spring of Life Church & Ministries


Lyrics and translation  :  I am a New creation
 

I am a new creation, I am a new creation
To live with You, to praise You (x2)

You are my rock, my help
You are my rest, my good shepherd (x2)

I am a winner with You, I pass through the walls
I am capable of everything through Your power (x2)

You are my rock....

Author and video source : Sevana Kassemian ( YouTube Channel )

== † † † † † † † ==


HolyScreen @ YouTube - Called To Serve !

== † † † † † † † ==

Bible Scriptures For Your Thoughts Digest :

ΠΡΟΣ ΚΟΡΙΝΘΙΟΥΣ Β΄ 5:17-19 1550 Stephanus New Testament (TR1550)
17 ωστε ει τις εν χριστω καινη κτισις τα αρχαια παρηλθεν ιδου γεγονεν καινα τα παντα
18 τα δε παντα εκ του θεου του καταλλαξαντος ημας εαυτω δια ιησου χριστου και δοντος ημιν την διακονιαν της καταλλαγης
19 ως οτι θεος ην εν χριστω κοσμον καταλλασσων εαυτω μη λογιζομενος αυτοις τα παραπτωματα αυτων και θεμενος εν ημιν τον λογον της καταλλαγης

 

2 Corinthians 5:17-19 (NKJV)
(17) Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (18) Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, (19) that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.


Psalm 18:2 (NIV)
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


ΚΑΤΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΝ 10:11 1550 Stephanus New Testament (TR1550)
11 εγω ειμι ο ποιμην ο καλος ο ποιμην ο καλος την ψυχην αυτου τιθησιν υπερ των προβατων


John 10:11 (NASB)
“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.


Psalm 23:4 (ESV)
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.


ΠΡΟΣ ΦΙΛΙΠΠΗΣΙΟΥΣ 4:13 1550 Stephanus New Testament (TR1550)
13 παντα ισχυω εν τω ενδυναμουντι με χριστω

Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Αμήν ! / Amen !

Photobucket

== † † † † † † † ==

Bible Scriptures Powered By :

http://www.biblegateway.com/
( A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions )
 

http://biblos.com/
( Search, Read, Study the Bible in Many Languages )