Verse of the Day :

Friday, March 22, 2013

I Want It All - ( Greater Chicago Church - Christian Music Video 2013 ) - Performed by : Dave Fife 2013

I Want It All

  Performed by : Dave Fife 2013

 ( Christian Music Video 2013 - Acoustic Version )

Written by Autumn Starks, performed by Dave Fife 2013. We are a church in Chicago and we believe that God is in a good mood.
Audio Produced By: Seth Schwiethale, Video Produced By: Michael Pugh.


Greater Chicago Church is a house that is known for its worship, freedom to express our love for God, and is a place where creativity flourishes. We are a people hungry for the presence of God. We invite you to join us in Chicago, IL or every week here on YouTube through our song videos.
  
Author & video source : Greater Chicago Church ( YouTube Channel )

Lyrics provided by :  Greater Chicago Church ( YouTube Channel ) :

I WANT IT ALL
 Oh my God, I'm so in love with you
All that you say and do, I want it all
Oh my King, cut straight to the heart of me
You are my everything, You are my all

I call to you, arms open wide for you
I call to you, heart open wide for you
I call to you, Jesus, come take it all

Oh my child, I'm so in love with you
All that you say in do, I want it all
Oh my love, cut straight to the heart of me
You are my everything, you are my all

I call to you, arms open wide for you
I call to you heart open wide for you
I call to you daughter/my son, come take it all

You are mine, I am yours
You are mine and I am yours
you are mine, I am yours
You are mine and I am yours
You are mine, I am yours
You are mine, Come take it all



HolyScreen @ YouTube - Called To Serve !

== † † † † † † † ==

Inspirational / Encouraging Bible Scriptures :
( Inspired From The Above Video ) 

John 14:23 (NIV)
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.


John 14:15 (KJV)
If ye love me, keep my commandments.


John 14:21 (NIV)
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”


Romans 12:1 (NASB) [ Dedicated Service ]
Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.


1 Timothy 2:5-6 (NLT)
(5) For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus. (6) He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone. This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time.


Romans 10:9 (ESV)
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.


Romans 10:13 (NLT)
For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”


John 14:6 (NIV)
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


John 3:16 (NKJV)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


2 Thessalonians 3:5 (NLT)
May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.

Amen !

LoveGod photo 
LoveGod_zpse79950d1.jpg
Photo / Image courtesy of Facebook Page : "~Jesus Is Lord ~"

== † † † † † † † ==

Bible Scriptures Powered By :

http://www.biblegateway.com/
( A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions )


http://biblos.com/
( Search, Read, Study the Bible in Many Languages )


http://bibledatabase.com/
( The place for Free Bible Downloads and Free Bible Study software. )


http://www.litebible.com/index.php

http://www.openbible.info/


http://www.wordproject.org/index.htm